What are all those funny things in food?
... and should I eat them? by Jane Hersey
CD of an introductory workshop for friends, neighbors, teachers, doctors, and you
- Is there someone who needs to know about the Feingold Program?
- Would you like to educate your child's new teacher?
- Does a relative keep giving your child the wrong foods?
- Have you had difficulty trying to explain Feingold to your neighbor?
- Does your spouse not understand?
- Would you like to hear a Feingold presentation?
FAUS now offers an audio CD that explains the diet/behavior connection in a simple, basic way.
This is a CD of the workshop that takes the listener on an entertaining safari though the supermarket jungle. It tells how to find the good foods in the supermarket - and at the good prices.
There are three important points brought out in this workshop:
- Things you eat can affect the way you behave, how you feel and your ability to function.
- You can continue to eat most of the things you enjoy.
- The secret is in knowing which versions of your favorite foods are O.K.
If you have wanted to find a simple way to share your excitement about the Program with others, this is what you have been waiting for. It is designed to provide a very basic understanding about how the food we select can affect us.
The workshop tells secrets the food industry doesn't want us to know. It's an eye-opener that shows consumers a new way to look at familiar foods (and the money involved in marketing them).To go to the CD order form, please select the link to your country:
Shipping & Handling now included for all items