- When you buy the set of Program materials, you become a member of the Feingold Association.
- Once you are a member, you will always be able to buy any part of the Program materials, such as extra copies of the Foodlist as they are updated, etc.
- The Foodlist book is over 300 pages (US) so if you also want it as a paper book, it might be less expensive to buy an extra paperback book than to have it printed yourself.
- If you do not get along well with electrons, all the books are also available on paper.
This is what you get with the Program materials:
Members' Services Section on Website: Password provided to Pure Facts subscribers
- Foodlist & Shopping Guide:
- Current updated book, more than 300 pages in U.S., about 150 pages in Canada
- Feingold Handbook
- The Feingold Program / Materials and Support
- Understanding a Successful Response
- A Program for All Ages / Getting Started
- Recipes Section / Special Occasions / Eating Out
- Tailoring the Program to Fit / Medical Needs
- Reactions / Special Needs
- Mail Order Guide
- For hard-to-find items or specialty items.
- Fast Food Guide:
- U.S. only at this time
- Based on information provided by
U.S. restaurant chains
- Updated yearly
- Pure Facts Newsletter:
- Updates Foodlist 10 times a year
- Provides articles on new research, member issues, etc.
- Sent electronically in color.
- Available on paper (black & white) by request.
- See Archives of older Pure Facts issues
Members Support Message Board
Help-Line: E-Mail and Phone help
Product Alerts via e-mail