Fast & easy ways to help on your own
Share your own story
Getting more involved - (Signing up as a volunteer)
When you help us with outreach you can create an awareness in your community that:
One volunteer can be the moving force to change a whole community, and there has never been a better time than now, when there is an awareness of the problems so many children are having.
- could provide company for your child - he/she will no longer be the only kid on the Feingold program;
- could get through to teachers and lead to a better understanding of what our kids need, and the substitution of natural treats in place of total junk;
- could make area doctors more aware of this option to help kids;
- could help your neighbors understand why you don't feed your kids Kool-Aid;
- could lead to better school food.