You should be able to identify symptoms which have either disappeared or diminished. Here are some examples that have been reported:
- You may notice that he stays seated at the table throughout an entire meal.
- She might show signs of affection or allow you to give her a hug.
- He may walk into a room and sit on a chair rather than crashing through the door and attacking the furniture.
- You might have a quiet car ride.
- Perhaps her response to your discipline may be I’m sorry, instead of telling you that it is everyone else’s fault.
- You may notice that even with a friend over playing for an hour, his room does not look like a war zone.
- Family members may notice that they finished a whole conversation without disruption.
- When you see her yawn or show signs of fatigue, you say it’s bedtime, and she actually goes to bed without the usual two-hour production.
- He may sleep through the night or sleep late for the first time.